- An estimated 1.2 million children are trafficked each year.
- 800,000 people are trafficked across national borders, which does not include millions trafficked within their own countries.
- Approximately 80% of transnational victims are women and girls and up to 50% are minors.
- Out of 12.3 million forced labour victims worldwide, around 2.4 million were trafficked.
- After drug dealing, trafficking of humans is tied with arms dealing as the second-largest criminal industry in the world.
The Dreamer x