Firstly let me apologise for the lack of outfit posting of late. I promise I will be back in action soon so please stay tuned. Today's post is a sneak peek into my handbag, a pictorial reference of the things I carry around from day-to-day.
1. Suvana organic paw paw and honey lip balm is my everyday essential. I don't wear tinted lip gloss very often, just some paw paw to keep my lips healthy. You can buy it here.
2. Grown organic vanilla and orange peel hand cream to stop my hands going dry in the Australian sun. Read more about it here.
3. A banana, the ultimate snack on the run.
4. My iPod nano, filled with all of my favourite tunes, neatly compiled into playlists to suit my mood. My current obsession (actually it has been for a while now), is Brooke Fraser's 'Flags' album.
5. My T2 stash. I can't function in the morning without a cup of gorgeous geisha green tea.
6. My new lomo baby! I'm just playing with it at the moment but will be sure to show you guys the results.
7. The latest issue of Peppermint mag.
8. My wallet from Anthropologie.
9. This cute little case is from Sportsgirl and is so handy for storing things like my earphones so that they don't get lost and tangled up in my bag.
10. The bag I used today is a stripe tote from Sportsgirl.
The Dreamer x
I'm sure you've heard by now that Google Connect discontinues from today. If you follow THSD through Google, I'd love you to find me on Bloglovin' for regular updates.